We are currently testing our “Day Bar meets Co-working Space” idea every Thursday 11am-6pm.
If you are curious, we invite you to come and experience it on your own.
“Day Bar meets Co-working Space” is for you, if:
- You have been working from home for the last 4 months and are tired of doing it. You need a change of scenery.
- Going somewhere else to work feels more productive to you than working from home.
- You miss human connection and are comfortable enough to interact (6ft social distancing) with other humans in a safe and clean space. (our staff or other professionals working here).
What we offer:
- A safe, comfortable, cool, friendly and professional atmosphere
- Drinks and small bites available; you can also bring your own food, considering our food menu is limited. To be able to do that, you would just have to buy at least 2 beverages (non-alcoholic, or alcoholic) or spend a minimum of $15.
- A guaranteed table a day for a reservation fee of $5.
- Wi-fi connection available for those who need to use the Internet
- A guaranteed table for a period of time (a week, 10 days, 3 months) for a customized price. (Please reach out to email@example.com for more info.)
- Opportunity to get to know the connect lounge space, understand the vision, and if you are an entrepreneur or wanna-be entrepreneur in a complementary industry- explore together ways we can help each other/work together
- Opportunity to meet like-minded individuals .
- Right now we have 4 tables available to reservation. Each of them can accommodate 3-6 people , so you can bring a loved one or member of the family with you as well.
What we require:
- That you wear a mask upon entering the space, and moving in the space. You can take the mask off while seated at the table.
- No parties larger than 5 are allowed.
- Take all the precaution measures, given the times we are living.
- Be kind